Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thanksgiving

Today, as it is Thanksgiving, and most people in America are home with their family and friends, I am at work.. I am struggling to be as thankful as I could be, but really want to push those feelings aside and let the small bit of blogging world that I am connected to at this point via my blog, know how much I appreciate them and their support.

Last year when I started teaching a 1st/2nd grade multi-age, my first elementary experience since student teaching, I was overwhelmed, scared and not really sure what to do next!  I somehow came across the blogging world and the TPT world in my frantic internet searches for ideas and could not be more thankful for the PROFOUND impact it has had on me as a teacher!  I have found so many amazing resources, and blogs..People who I don't know, but I feel like I know from reading their blog, who I feel have been a stronger 'co-worker' than any I could ask for!  I also feel so blessed to s l o w l y be able to take what I do on a daily basis and share it with the world via my blog and TPT store.  

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday and counts all their blessings - not just today, but everyday!

*Students will be arriving in 8 minutes - Must get prepared!*

No comments:

Post a Comment