Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day FUN!!

Picture Recap!  We only spent about 45 minutes 'having a party', but here are some fun pictures!  I am sorry the adorable faces have to be blurred out, but they do!



For snack and recess we walked down to the small 'beach' area to hang out! =) 



A heart shaped picture booth!  Smiley and Kissey faces!  SO much fun!  




Is that not the CUTEST kissey face ever?! 

THe kids trying to use my camera..  



I loved this note 'to the books' 


From Lindsey @ The Teacher Wife - Valentine's Kindness Notes!  SO love these! 








Some YUMMY chex mix!  
My gift to the kids before being made!  

Their gifts after being made! 


My dogs really wanted to help me out by giving me some space.. NOT!




Happy Valentine's Day from BRINLEY!

And NEVI!


No comments:

Post a Comment